Tuesday, January 2, 2018

Tiny First Steps

Small changes, made consistently.
Small changes made today - a public statement of intention, to live more simply, more joyfully and more spiritually.  Sharing one of my favourite photographs from 2017.

Ever since I took this photograph in France last September, I had been holding onto it.  It had been placed in a "Scavenger Hunt" contest, no prizes, but wasn't allowed to post it publicly until the contest was over.  It's over now, and I wish in some ways that I hadn't hidden it away, that I had used a different image. 

I love the story of this monk.  I want everyone to have their own story about this monk.  Tell me your Monk story.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Note that comments on this site will be moderated to avoid misuse of this space for inappropriate purposes.