Saturday, March 6, 2010

One more sleep...

Wow, now that it's this close, I'm getting as excited as a little kid the night before going to the circus. I'm pretty sure I won't see elephants and tigers this time around, but I know I'll see things I've never seen before.
So, one more sleep? Well, one more sleep before I leave, but it's likely that there will be a few sleeps between now and the time I reach my final destination for the beginning of my first, big, new adventure. New Zealand. It seems very unreal, even though I have all my plane e-ticket receipts, everything is looked after, I've packed well, and oops, I forgot my umbrella, hang on...
OK, now my list is complete. I think. Still can't believe it. In a couple of days, I'll be on the other side of the world, sitting on the side of a mountain, having a glass of sauvignon blanc and enjoying the laughter of friends.
Then, it will be a few days of exploring a little corner of the world, about the furthest corner imaginable.
Come along with me! I can't fit you all in my suitcase, but I'll try to put a little bit of my trip here so you can share until I get back.
See you soon.

1 comment:

  1. Have the most fun EVER Su...be safe...we'll sing when you get back...and don't forget a key chain for me! :)

    ReplyDelete

Note that comments on this site will be moderated to avoid misuse of this space for inappropriate purposes.